4K TV Channels in Estonia

TVPro
Uudistaja
    Windows 10 Chrome

4K TV Channels in Estonia

PostitusPostitas TVPro » 23:37, 23 Okt 2023

Hi, first of all, I want to apologize for not writing in Estonian. But I believe that you can write here not only in Estonian. My question is simple, what is the situation in Estonia with 4K resolution TV channels? Is it possible to see them through pay TV providers' packages? Thanks for the answers.

Kasutaja avatar
Scott
Digivanake
    Ubuntu Firefox
On tänanud: 64 korda
On tänatud: 153 korda

Re: 4K TV Channels in Estonia

PostitusPostitas Scott » 02:31, 24 Okt 2023

It's better if you introduce yourself, who you are and where are you from. Then it is more likely that writing in english is excepted. This is primarely estonian-language forum and posts in other languages is concidered spam at first glance. As they are in most cases.

No 4K channels in linear television over DVB. Some IPTV providers and internet-based apps have 4K TV, but these are foreign channels. Our national broadcaster ERR has filmed couple of shows in 4K, but these are watchable only over the internet on ERR's webpage or is streamable.

TVPro
Uudistaja
    Windows 10 Chrome

PostitusPostitas TVPro » 21:59, 24 Okt 2023

Scott kirjutas:It's better if you introduce yourself, who you are and where are you from. Then it is more likely that writing in english is excepted. This is primarely estonian-language forum and posts in other languages is concidered spam at first glance. As they are in most cases.

No 4K channels in linear television over DVB. Some IPTV providers and internet-based apps have 4K TV, but these are foreign channels. Our national broadcaster ERR has filmed couple of shows in 4K, but these are watchable only over the internet on ERR's webpage or is streamable.

I mean pay TV. In our country DVB most TV channels is SD or HD too. That's a little bit weird. Because both countries (mine and yours) is really technologically advanced. Yours maybe even more. You created Skype, till now this fact for me is insane. So closer near me some people created something amazing. What was so popular in the world. Sad that Microsoft destroyed this service. It was really cool stuff. 4K TV in Lithuania also have some pay providers, but actually they all are from foreign too. But some provider even that do not have that. And i'm talking about leaders. That's sound weak.

Kasutaja avatar
Scott
Digivanake
    Ubuntu Firefox
On tänanud: 64 korda
On tänatud: 153 korda

PostitusPostitas Scott » 23:30, 24 Okt 2023

As i said, we have no 4K channels on DVB platforms, and that includes pay tv. IPTV and streaming is anyway accessible only when customer pays for it. Only exception is ERR's Jupiter streaming environment, which is free to use, but government funded (that means people or all of us tax money), where only one travel series is also available in 4K native resolution.

Because both countries (mine and yours) ...

And yours is... :?:

Keela Adblock

See veebileht toimib ainult reklaamirahadest.
Kui sa näed seda teksti siis sa blokeerid reklaame.
Palun kaalu Adblocki keelamist siin toetamaks Digi-tv.ee veebilehte.

TVPro
Uudistaja
    Windows 10 Chrome

PostitusPostitas TVPro » 00:50, 25 Okt 2023

Scott kirjutas:As i said, we have no 4K channels on DVB platforms, and that includes pay tv. IPTV and streaming is anyway accessible only when customer pays for it. Only exception is ERR's Jupiter streaming environment, which is free to use, but government funded (that means people or all of us tax money), where only one travel series is also available in 4K native resolution.

I misunderstood your post. Sorry.

Scott kirjutas:Because both countries (mine and yours) ...
And yours is... :?

arrow-down-icon-png-6704.png

...4K TV in Lithuania also have some pay providers...

We have about 10 4K TV channels from some TV Pay providers. But most of them nothing special.
Sul pole õigusi, et siin postituses manuseid näha

Keela Adblock

See veebileht toimib ainult reklaamirahadest.
Kui sa näed seda teksti siis sa blokeerid reklaame.
Palun kaalu Adblocki keelamist siin toetamaks Digi-tv.ee veebilehte.

Mine

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 39 külalist