Kasutaja avatar
satikas
Tegija
    unknown unknown
On tänanud: 2 korda
Kontakt:

DreamBox DM800 HD PVR

PostitusPostitas satikas » 20:30, 31 Mär 2008

Ootame huviga boxi millel saaks katsetada antud imaget - OoZooN-CVS-dm800-20080329
http://www.oozoon.de/OoZooN-CVS-dm800-20080329.html
Äkki paistab valgus juba sel nädalal :roll: :wink: :idea:

Pilt

Kasutaja avatar
satikas
Tegija
    unknown unknown
Kontakt:

Re: DreamBox DM800 HD PVR

PostitusPostitas satikas » 15:44, 02 Mai 2008

DMM on lisanud uue tootena DM 800 HD PVR-i nüüd ka oma ametlikule veebilehele.
Kas tõesti läheb nüüd lõpuks müük lahti. :roll: :D

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/products_dm800.php

:P

hexman
Õpetaja
    unknown unknown
On tänanud: 42 korda
On tänatud: 47 korda

PostitusPostitas hexman » 21:49, 02 Mai 2008

Kasutaja avatar
kain
Tegija
    unknown unknown

PostitusPostitas kain » 21:57, 02 Mai 2008

hexman kirjutas:ennäe
http://www.dreambox.ee/

See pilt on seal juba pikemat aega.

Keela Adblock

See veebileht toimib ainult reklaamirahadest.
Kui sa näed seda teksti siis sa blokeerid reklaame.
Palun kaalu Adblocki keelamist siin toetamaks Digi-tv.ee veebilehte.

Kasutaja avatar
miraaz
Edasijõudnu
    unknown unknown

PostitusPostitas miraaz » 23:19, 02 Mai 2008

_DMM on lisanud uue tootena DM 800 HD PVR-i nüüd ka oma ametlikule veebilehele._

Õigem oleks öelda, et nad on lingi lisanud nüüd ka products_overview
(http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/engli ... erview.php) lehele.

Seda linki võis juba vähemalt kolm kuud jõllitada
http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/engli ... _dm800.php

Siiski ärevusest käsi väriseb, sest http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/ palus ju nädalalõpul nende saidil silm peal hoida. Kas tõesti Sakslased töötavad ka laupäev-pühapäev!!!
Aga oota, mis mõttes silm peal? Keegi tahab ära virutada või!?

Kasutaja avatar
miraaz
Edasijõudnu
    unknown unknown

PostitusPostitas miraaz » 21:40, 03 Mai 2008

http://www.satmedia.de/s_product_catalo ... 00&ag1=150

Siin Dreambox 800 HD PVR ja tuli roheline!

Kas sardipauk juba kõlanud?

http://www.hm-sat-shop.de aga tuli endiselt punane!

Kas hm-sat on stardipaugu maha maganud!?

Kasutaja avatar
satikas
Tegija
    unknown unknown
Kontakt:

PostitusPostitas satikas » 22:52, 03 Mai 2008

miraaz kirjutas:http://www.satmedia.de/s_product_catalog.php?ag2=100&ag1=150
Siin Dreambox 800 HD PVR ja tuli roheline!
Kas sardipauk juba kõlanud?

See tuli seal juba roheline juba nädala algusest. :wink: 8)
Aga siiani seal veel boxe ei ole, ootavad nemadki.

Ootame ja loodame. 8)

Kasutaja avatar
satikas
Tegija
    unknown unknown
Kontakt:

PostitusPostitas satikas » 07:23, 05 Mai 2008

Pisut lugemist, DM 800 HD PVR arvustus foorumist Sat4All.

Tõlkija: http://babelfish.altavista.com 8)
Originaal tekst: http://www.sat4all.com/forums/ubbthread ... 92/fpart/1

I the DM800HD two days for test have today got vanavond I to in the late uurtjes have tested and am terrible under the impression.
Firstly what data on a file: Receiver: DM800HD demo copy DC: Linux OE 1.5 GUI: Enigma 2 Sofftware version: Original (VDEV) and Ronaldd
Contents packing: After to unpack comes there a small black receivertje from the beschermhoes of similar dimension as DM600PVR. DM800HD is however in contrast to DM600PVR provide with exactly klepje behind which the card reader is himself and surprisingly nicely small OLED posting. On the back you find the not unimportant DVI output and a total meaningless modem connection of course beside all well-known connections. I adopt that that there sits only on 14% import duties at "save". Bijgeleved are DVI - HDMI cable (1,5mtr) and SCART to composite Cinch and audio L+R Cinch converter. The first use DM800HD me was supplied with the last VDEV version of yesterday. The booten last something shorter than at DM7025, what is still best long. That is important however only at the first time aanschakelen, because "awoken" from standby the DM800HD within 1 a 2 seconden. The long booten come by use of OE 1.5 i.c.m. Enigma2, then what requires more processor strength, but in contrast to enigma offers 1 innumerable advantage. To look at what happens there exactly if you such receiver remove the first time in use, fodder I factory reset. DM800HD rises with the question if I want the DVI, SCART or component use output. These options are activated automatically very very malignant for the couple seconden. Which type of output you also use, the couple seconden has you therefore always even picture so that you can press on OKAY. Afterwards DM800HD for STOP/ntsc, 50 or 60Hz, 1080i or 720p and you ask very malignant are accompanied at the fijninstellingen (contrast, clarity and colour) of your TV. That is certainly no superfluous luxury, because those stand at many LCD and PLASMA frequently entirely found oneself. Afterwards the well-known enigma 2 starts setup wizard. after the necessary institutions, fodder to have introduced I a scan on Astra 1..1397 services is found. That is there a couple less than at DM600PVR. I after long do not zoeken have been possible discover which services are not found. Possibly it are a couple unimportant date services. The indicator is however full barge natural link I immediately to Astra HD +. Chakka! What a picture that not at all disappoints. DM800HD it has been at present only connected by means of the supplied DVI - HDMI cable. I have picture and digital audio on the TV. Dream have therefore proved its promise! Measurings flow usage: Standby: 16 Watt HDTV reproduction: 28 Watt SDTV reproduction: 23 Watt without stekker: 0 Watt: -))) Indicator: that cannot confirm I real with a measuring, but I see absolutely no difference with DM7025 and DM600PVR. Goodies as hobbyist rest me then still testing CCcam and newcs. after killing I start the watchdog and dccamd meanwhile the CCcam MIPS version copied to the box handmatig by means of telnet. Just as a share produced to the Dreambox DM7025 in which my CDS is itself smartcard. Picture!! CCcam works therefore and zaps as tierelier within 1 seconde on, of, to HDTV and SDTV! Now to see I also that DM800HD the picture of the SDTV senders netjes upscaled to 1080i, what does not do for example by me the some months ago tested Humax 2000. THE SDTV picture are thus terrible good. Now I want know of course or the HDCP protected sender Premiere HD also visible become. For this I install the CCcam information plugin handmatig by means of samba and fodder key-update from. Foei, hardstikke illegally natural, however I cannot subscribe myself in the Netherlands officially on premiere therefore cause I no damage. Immediately picture on Premiere HD. HDCP work therefore! Now become I slowly but certainly (still) enthusiastic (er). Alternative software time to test version the put Ronaldd available on USB key. Flow of the box, flow, guards on the Dream logo, standby test impressions and on posting "STOPPER" IP appears 192.168.1.34. even rapidly to the browser, IP address fill in and voila. The same bootloader menu as at the 7025th Upgrade firmware, ronaldd select image and go with that banana. Strangely, the image flashed after 100% up to almost 200%. Schoonheidsfoutje? After 200% the beam jumps back to 100% and is he ready. Rebooten and yes hear. Ronaldd such as I have exactly got used it on 7025. everything have a lasting effect perfectly (incl. all plugins) on a couple small schoonheidsfoutjes. Indicator measuring for example, is not correct geschaald. The percentage indicator is not correct. That come will be still adapted, however, by the other type of tuner and by dream will have. With the ronaldd image I have now, however, charge of an audio problem by means of HDMI. Audio sounds now sudden overstuurd. I think a driver isssue. Zometeen once more the other firmware to test to if look at it is then gone (EDIT: with the VDEV of audio today no problems!). By means of the optical termination audio sounds, however, perfectly. Also is notable me that meanwhile in DM800HD the placed smartcard does not work. After further study sci0 the device appear, however, presently, but by to cccam for not being recognised. Newcs see him but the taktfreqentie do not become correct geinterpreteerd (13,7Mhz). The driver is therefore not yet well, or newcs and ccam must be adapted for this, it works in any case such as would not have work. I can discover further as yet no problems. Take of HDTV and SDTV on the samsung 2.5 already placed 120GB HDD go perfectly, timeshiften also. Reels go smoother than at 7025. the prerecordings ongecodeerd are. Oók the HDTV prerecordings! What not well works the picture in graphic in the ronaldd image are. The small figurine reflects only one bit of of real TV the picture instead of whole miniature picture. I suspect that for this a software adaptation is necessary. Provisional conclusion: I have been surprised very positively. Dream have proved its name. they provide single to fast and extremely small HDTV tuner PVR with PnP tuner and extremely powerful features. Especially it small but clearcut OLED posting find I super! HDMI+HDCP (by means of supplied cable) work perfectly! I have also tested still just as with my own monster DVI - HDMI cable of 3 meters and also that works. I have all satelieten to my arrangement with my 1.20 channel master nearly, but I find the HDTV offer at present still too thin to justify 449.00 the euro which your barge becomes for about DM800HD. Become that offer what improves, find I t not yet apply certainly worth, but at present I DM800HD (or which HDTV receiver thus) will buy.
8)

Kasutaja avatar
kain
Tegija
    unknown unknown

PostitusPostitas kain » 08:29, 05 Mai 2008

satikas kirjutas:...terrible under the impression...

Babelfishi robot jõudis mind juba esimese lausega veits ehmatada :)

Tegelikult on sellega muidugi tahetud öelda, et kirjutaja on uuest Dream'ist üpriski vaimustuses.

Kasutaja avatar
spiiker
Edasijõudnu
    unknown unknown

PostitusPostitas spiiker » 07:17, 07 Mai 2008

Info Hm-Sat' ilt:

"DM800 end of the week". :roll:

Krt, kaua võib. :P

Kasutaja avatar
satikas
Tegija
    unknown unknown
Kontakt:

PostitusPostitas satikas » 12:18, 07 Mai 2008

Tundub, et üha soojem ja soojem :)
Hm-Sat' is tuli kollane ja info "Lieferzeit ca. 3-6 Tage"
http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/hdd-receiver-hdtv-dreambox/?PHPSESSID=7e078c5b6b444bc4ffd167cf1f382d6e

8)

Kasutaja avatar
onu_remus
Edasijõudnu
    unknown unknown

PostitusPostitas onu_remus » 12:29, 07 Mai 2008

Ja sai ka tellimuse sisse anda :D Eks paistab siis kaua aega läheb, oma panni sain sealt tellides küll 3 päevaga kätte. Kuid tundub, et kauaoodatud partii on Euroopas kohal, kuna ka idealo.de -s (mingi saksa hinnavaatlus veebileht) on antud tootel sel nädalal tekkinud 1 koduleht, kus väidetavalt asjad laos ja koheselt saadav. http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/oesg/974957_-dreambox-dm-800-hd-pvr-ready-dream-multimedia.html
Kuna ei leidnud sellelt kodulehelt võimalust maksta kauba kättesaamisel, siis tegingi tellimuse HM-sat kodulehelt. Eks nüüd siis ootame :) tellimuse täitmist.....

Kasutaja avatar
tigekala
Vana kala
    unknown unknown
On tänanud: 97 korda
On tänatud: 385 korda
Kontakt:

PostitusPostitas tigekala » 16:43, 07 Mai 2008

Kasutaja avatar
satikas
Tegija
    unknown unknown
Kontakt:

PostitusPostitas satikas » 16:55, 07 Mai 2008

tigekala kirjutas:Ametlik DMM diiler:
https://www.satplace.de/spnew/frontend/ ... 754254e3ca

Kahjuks on ikka veel kõikjal - "Lieferzeit ca. 3-6 Tage"
:twisted: :evil:

Kasutaja avatar
tigekala
Vana kala
    unknown unknown
On tänanud: 97 korda
On tänatud: 385 korda
Kontakt:

PostitusPostitas tigekala » 17:06, 07 Mai 2008

Kes viitsib, võib tõlkida... See on venekeelsel Saksa foorumil... Allrussian.de
Diiler Air Electronics GmbH kirjutab...

Kood: Vali kõik

Вчера в продажу поступила первая партия 800-ых, их тут-же разобрали.
Теперь ждут следующих поставок. Информация из форума IHAD.
Да, 1ые 8 сотые Дримы уже пошли в продажу, но это те, которые были с бракованными тюнерами,  правильные поступят на днях с Тайваня.
Оффициальная продажа начинается с 13. мая, потому-что 12. выходной в Германии !
Думаю в конце недели начнем продажу !!!

Всю 1ю партию которую DMM получил, была с дефектом,
поэтому они и не пустили ее в продажу а тянули резину, не знали что делать.
Hу теперь, как они сказали они в тюнерах поменяли конденсаторы и еще пару деталей, короче подщаманили... и спихнули их через левый канал,
то есть они не прошли через официальных дилеров,
так по знакомству расташили их и продают теперь, кто где может... 
у них будут все равно проблемы...
По этому парни не кидайтесь на них, не все то золото что блестит...
подождите, скоро придут доработанные с Тайваня.
Nii... et ära ootasime! Pilt

Keela Adblock

See veebileht toimib ainult reklaamirahadest.
Kui sa näed seda teksti siis sa blokeerid reklaame.
Palun kaalu Adblocki keelamist siin toetamaks Digi-tv.ee veebilehte.

Mine

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 17 külalist