Pro 4K: Support for external optical disc drives is added.
- Optical disc drive (BD, DVD, CD) can be connected via USB or SATA.
- When an optical drive is connected, "Sources / Optical Drive" item
- Optical drive tray can be opened/closed using RC: choose "Sources /
Optical Drive" item, press POP UP MENU, choose "Eject/Insert".
- The following optical disc types are supported: CD-*, DVD-*, BD-* data
discs, non-encrypted DVD-Video discs, non-encrypted Blu-ray discs.
- The following functionality is supported:
- Playback of non-encrypted Blu-ray Video discs in BD Menu mode.
- Playback of non-encrypted Blu-ray Video discs in BD Lite mode.
- Playback of non-encrypted DVD-Video discs (same functionality as
when playing DVD-Video ISO file).
- Playback of files (video, audio, etc -- e.g. MKV, MP3, etc) from
any data discs (CD-*, DVD-*, BD-*).
- Copying of files from discs using Dune's file browser to any other
storage (e.g. to HDD or NAS).
- When a DVD/BD-Video disc is inserted, the player detects it and shows
a dialog with the choice to immediately play it. This behaviour can be
configured via the new Setup menu "Setup / Misc / Optical drive".
- Multiple optical disc drives can be connected and used simultaneously.